We offer comprehensive eye exams for patients of all ages. Our doctors are trained and experienced to diagnose and treat eye disorders, both medically and surgically.
Our practice offers expertise in:
- Laser and Ultrasonic Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Premium intra-ocular lenses
- Corneal Transplant
- Diagnosis of Plaquenil toxicity
- Diagnosis of Retinal dystrophies
- Emergency Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- High blood pressure Eye Exams
- Macular degeneration evaluation
- Dry Eye diagnosis and treatment
Screening for common ocular diseases such as macular degeneration and glaucoma is easily performed in the office. Medical conditions such as diabetes and hypertension can be asymptomatic and early diagnosis is important for preserving vision. Taking drugs such as plaquenil and amiodarone can affect your eyes. Annual eye exams are recommended to detect any changes and initiate treatment. Call us at 301-587-1220 to schedule your appointment today!